Saturday 24 June 2017

If you bought it, thanks - If you read it, what's your reaction?

Well the first few copies are off the shelves and before I thought folks had time to read it I’m getting some favourable comments which is all very encouraging. It’s always difficult for an author for the first few weeks of a new publication knowing readers reaction to your new book.  Especially as I always try to find a different setting to my stories and indeed explore different situations giving as much  variety as possible. As my readers will know I always try to have a happy ending ‘Inshallah’ is perhaps the exception where you are to decide on the hero and heroine fate, depending on your own way of thinking. ‘Both Sides’ is much more straightforward it does lead you a dance through the book but happiness reins in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment