Friday 26 February 2016

Mike's view - Only confusion

I am so worried about this referendum coming up in June. I am not particularly keen on the way Europe is going nor am I too enthusiastic about the way this countries going. I have two main worries I can’t believe politicians and if we leave I can’t see anyone capable of running the country for the good of the population. In my view Margret Thatcher was a leader not that she did this country much good but at least you knew where you and the country stood like it or not. But since her demise there has not been a leader amongst any of the past prime ministers, Tony Blair seemed okay at the start but when he ignored his country in favour of George Bush and cocked up the Middle East for an unknown period of trouble he lost totally my belief in him. So if we vote to stay we continue to kowtow to that ever closer band partners all following their own agenda or leave them behind and become like a rudderless ship. Not much of a choice is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment