Thursday 28 April 2016

Tee for Two a satisfying start

Well we launched “Tee for Two” a couple of weeks ago and I’m happy to say in that short time it’s sales have exceeded our expectation. I must admit we were a bit worried as it is a rather unusual approach to romance but it seems to have caught on. I keep saying we as Mike inspired the science fiction bit which is the basis of the second half of the book but it seemed to fit and allowed me to develop the two main characters that had been at odds with each other in the first half. I enjoy it when I have people who in some ways develop themselves by just throwing situations at them and letting then deal with them. In fact Gemma and Dave had become my best friends by the end of the book but it is knowing when to end the story and I left them in France reminiscing over the full life they had enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment